This is a great infused brownie recipe that yields a most, fudgy brownie unlike the typical dry lump of traditional recipes. This recipe calls for a rather large amount of oil which besides helping it stay moist, it gives you lots of room to adjust the potency! A few simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time will produce the best infused brownie ever!
Preparation time: 1 min
Cooking Time: 1 min
Cooling time: 5 mins
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar. You can also substitute white sugar, coconut sugar or Stevia (the 1-1 baking mix type) if desired.
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoons oil or butter – melted. You can use a combination of regular oil or butter and Infused coconut oil or melted cannabutter. Use the desired amount up to 3 Tbsp total to achieve the desired strength.
- 3 tablespoons water or milk
- pinch of salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tsp chocolate chips (optional)
- In a microwavable mug mix together all of the ingredients until well blended.
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds (based on a 1000w microwave, you may need to adjust your time). The center should be slightly molten, the brownie will finish cooking while it cools. Do not overcook!
- Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes and enjoy!