I’m going to keep this post short and sweet: This is the worlds best Gluten Free Vegan cannabis infused microwave brownie recipe that quickly makes a moist & delicious fudge brownie! This recipe uses almond flour, is gluten free and can be made vegan with a simple substitution. These simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time will produce the best Gluten Free or Vegan infused microwave brownies ever!
This easy to follow recipe will reward you with a medicated brownie right out of your microwave within the next 5 minutes. If there were ever a time to kill two birds with one stone, this is that time. Not only will you satisfy your chocolate craving, but you will also really sleep good tonight 😉
- Preparation time: 2 mins
- Cooking Time: 1:30-1:45
- Cooling time: 2-3 mins
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or white sugar
- ¼ cup Almond flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch salt
- 2-3 tablespoons chocolate chips (Vegan if desired)
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused coconut oil or butter, melted. (or half cannabutter/oil : half plain – depending on the strength of your butter)
- 3 tablespoons Dairy milk, Almond milk or Coconut milk
- Splash of vanilla extract
- In a large microwavable mug, thoroughly mix together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Add the melted oil or butter, the milk and the vanilla and stir until just blended.
- Add the chocolate chips and give it a final stir.
- Microwave on High for 1:30 to 1:45 depending on your microwave – try not to overcook it!
- Let it sit for a minute or 2 before digging in, it will be really hot.
For a decadent desert, top off the mug of warm canna-brownie with vanilla ice cream…or ice something!
Sugar Free Version
- Substitute 1/4 cup Swerve granulated baking sugar
- Use sugar free chocolate chips
I hope you enjoy this recipe for gluten free vegan cannabis pot microwave brownies! Make sure to share it with your friends!