Cannabis Infused Buckeyes – Chocolate and Peanut Butter with a kick!
Here’s a classic peanut butter and chocolate candy recipe upgraded with a cannabis infused twist! These chocolate covered peanut butter balls are made with cannabutter making them one of the most delicious ways to medicate! If you want a stronger version of these treats, try adding cannabis oil or cannabis distillate to the peanut butter mixture before blending.
- 6 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup cannabutter, melted
- Using an electric mixer (or by hand) slowly combine the peanut butter, sugar and melted cannabutter until smooth and thoroughly mixed.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and set aside
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and the coconut oil together on low heat, stirring well until melted.
- Using a toothpick, stab each ball and dunk ¾ of the way into the chocolate, leaving a bare spot on top. Set on wax paper to cool.
- Once you have dunked all the balls, place them in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
Makes about 6 dozen 1” balls